Monday, April 23, 2012

Surprises! Spontaneous!

Okay this is definitely my personal preference...but I LOVE surprises! Whether it be a bouquet of flowers, a cooked meal when I get home, or just taking care of something for me....I love to be surprised. Find something you know your spouse would love and give it to them. Maybe they've been wanting that room to be painted or time to try out a new restaurant. Find something they would love and surprise them with a little love from you. :) Be spontaneous!

Surprisingly 2 cents.. A to Z!

2 comments:

Emmy said...

I like surprises too a lot because I get tired of being the one always having to plan everything. So I often say- I don't care what we do as long as I don't have to plan it!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Loving your blog! This is a fantastic post, really, spontaneity is vital to an adventurous marriage. Or we can just blog and while the hubster naps next to me. (LOL,that's what we're doing right now!)


Elizabeth
A to Z co-host