Date?? You say?? What is that??Dating can be any alone time you find for you and your spouse. I love when my husband and I find time for ourselves. Sometimes we'll hang out outside our home, build a fire and grill some meat. We'll sit there and enjoy each other's company. Now that our children are grown, we actually can just pick up and take off for the evening. I love when we do spontaneous things such as that!
Now for most people who have small children, this task can be difficult. So, a good idea you can do if you can't find a sitter is try putting the children to bed a little earlier. And then have your own date at home.
The important thing is to find you and him/her time. Whether it's a movie at home or a night on the town-keep your marriage going strong by not forgetting the things you did before you were married. Share time with just the two of you-it's needed... Just like there is such a thing as "me time" there is also "we time." :)
my 2 cents for today :) Happy A to Z! :)
6 comments:
My favorite dates always include going out to eat. I love any day I don't have to cook and clean up dinner!
your blog is cuteness squared! :)
I will be back. I'm liking the theme.
My wife and I don't have kids but we still do a date night now and then!
Hope you're enjoying the Challenge.
This is so true! My wife and I just went on a date tonight, our last one before our next child is born. It is so important, and fun, to have that time together! Thanks! Good luck this April!
Dusty
It's so true that you have to plan and really put forth effort in order to have date night.
Thanks everyone for the visit! Yes, I am enjoying this challenge. :)
Post a Comment