Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Social Media and Websites Commenting Challenge Day 3


Welcome to Day 3! Our topic today is two-fold:

Tell us about your social media! Where can we find you? Link to your twitter, pinterest, Facebook, instagram, or google +. If you don't use those sites, then tell us why not!

Also, what are your favorite websites? Are there any that you check daily? What do you like about them?

I do have Facebook and Instagram that I am connected to with family and close friends.  I don't have a twitter account mostly because I never could understand it or maybe I just thought FB was enough.  

I love reading and check into the Barnes and Noble or Amazon website for my latest books I want.  I enjoy Reality Steve as well since I am a fan of the Bachelor series.  I don't always like to find out the endings to things, but I do like reading about what may happen so that I can see how things get there.  I also go to YouTube to find my latest country music favorites.  Lately, I spend my web time on blogs, Pinterest and/or FB though.  I'd be glad to hear of any interesting websites that you follow!   

Day 3...not too bad!  I'm enjoying this challenge! :) 
  

2 comments:

Ana said...

Visiting from Jennas Commenting Challenge!!!! I love Amazon!

AJ said...

Fellow pintrest lover here too!
I have a twitter but I still don't "get it"
So I use it to write sarcastic stuff to my fellow followers LOL.