Sunday, June 3, 2012

Anniversary

"Seventeen years ago today I walked down the aisle to a beautiful man. I couldn't have asked for a better partner to be by my side." This was my posting on FB today. I can't say it's been an easy 17 years, but it surely has been fun and worth it.

We met back in high school in a Life Science class I took my freshman year. He walked in on the third day of school. He caught my eye right away. I was suppose to be working on an assignment, but I was being easily distracted by his presence. Ha! Then the teacher assigns him the empty seat at my table directly across from me. He wouldn't stop staring at me. Haha! The rest is history...maybe a story to continue another time.

Today we celebrate the 17 years of a wonderful marriage, two beautiful kids, and the blessed lives we live. He's my best friend and I couldn't have picked a better person I want to grow old with than him.


4 comments:

Nicole said...

You should definitely continue the story!! Oh and That's awesome! I love hearing about couples who make it in a society where it seems like people don't! Congrats!

Emmy said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!! And yes I want to know the rest of the story.

Christine said...

i love this this, so sweet! My husband and I met in high school too :)

Michelle said...

Thank you! I think I will work on that story soon. :)