Friday, June 29, 2012

Dream Vacation Commenting Challenge Final Day!


Today's Topic:

Tell us about your dream vacation!

Where would you go? Have you been there before? Who would go with you? What about it draws you in?

I have a few dream destinations, but right now it's a visit to New York. I want to have an extended stay in New York and just do and live everything about it. I've never been. I am planning for it to be my birthday getaway in a couple of years. I am planning on it being a family trip. My kids are young adults and I know they would really enjoy it!

Another dream destination would be Bora Bora and stay in one of those Villas over the water. I am a beach, sand, water kind of girl so something like that would be so ideal.


I've really enjoyed this challenge and really glad it was reasonable enough to finish! Thanks to Jenna! I look forward to returning next summer! :)

3 comments:

Lynn Proctor said...

great sounding dreams :)

Anonymous said...

New York is awesome! I've been three times and my last trip was 2008. There's a lot to see and it's always good to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square!

Emmy said...

My dream vacation would be go to Europe. Don't know why- just seems like a place everyone should go to once in their lives