Monday, June 25, 2012

Commenting Challenge Day 1



As I stumbled across the blog world last night, I came across Jenna's Journey blog.  She is having a blog challenge and I do love challenges.  I attempted the A to Z one, but was not quite successful.  So, I am going to try this one to see how it goes.  The fun part is meeting new bloggers. :)  Besides it is just for one week!  How hard can that be?  I'm starting late, but will catch up.  If you are interested please go here to find out more.



Todays Topic:

Tell us about YOU! What's your name? Where do you live? Who lives with you? Do you work outside the home? Have kids? Pets? (Psst! Don't spill the beans about your blog or hobbies quite yet!).


If you have not been here to my blog, Welcome!  I am Michelle.  I am married to a wonderful, fun loving, adventurous man who was also my high school sweetheart.  He keeps our life fun and interesting!  I have two children.  My daughter is about to turn 21 and my son just had his 14th birthday.  I live with my 3 characters in the hot state of Texas.  (By the way, it is VERY HOT right now!  We are having 3 digit degree heat!)  I do work in the education field.  I lead a school of approximately 850 students in grades PK-5th grade.  I love what I do and could not see myself doing anything else.  I knew at a very young age that I would have a career that involved kids, so I am blessed to be living my dream.  So, there you have it...a bit about me.

No comments: