Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Simple Things Sunday




Stumbled across the Simple Things Sunday party and decided to join!  Thanks to Rebecca at Simply as That.  Here is the deal with Simple Things Sunday:


This party is all about celebrating the simple moments and simple joys that make you smile each week. So grab that camera, snap a photo or two and come share with us each Sunday!


Just a few quick rules to play:

1. Grab a button and include it in your simple things post.

2. Link back directly to your simple things post not your blog/website.
No links to other linky parties, giveaways or craft projects pretty please. 
This linky is all about the photos.

3. Be sure to pop by and visit at least 3 other links and leave a comment.
Leave as many as you can. :)




Here are my simple things from this past week.  Yes, I am a bit late for Sunday...but I just found it. :) 
My niece's Cowgirl birthday party.  My darling niece looking on while faces were being painted and balloon monkeys made. 

Big sister having a ball in the moonwalk.  

Hope you can stop and take in the moments and capture them to share too.  Enjoy your week! 

7 comments:

Emmy said...

LOVE that second picture! Her smile! Wonderful

Misha Gerrick said...

This is a great idea. Looks like your nieces had a lot of fun. :-)

Michelle said...

Thanks ladies! I love those little girls! I have 5 nieces total and I just love them to pieces! :)

Lynn Proctor said...

wonderful pics!

rebecca said...

Darling photos Michelle! So excited to have you join us each week for Simple things Sunday!! :)

rebecca said...

Darling photos Michelle! So excited to have you join us each week for Simple things Sunday!! :)

Michelle said...

Thanks Lynn and Rebecca! :)