Saturday, May 19, 2012

Movie theme Inspired!

I'm getting things ready for next year's back to school staff development and our theme is movies. I have been searching the net for ideas on decorations, organization, and such. I also need a really nice slogan/motto educational phrase for the year. I need help! Most avid bloggers (aka you:) are quite the creative bug. I'd love to hear any ideas you have! :)

5 comments:

Heather Murphy said...

Is the theme for the teachers or the students? Since Avengers is so hot right now, I would do some kind of superhero theme.

Heather Murphy said...

Is this for the teachers or the students? Since Avengers is so hot right now, I would do something with a superhero theme

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Any specific genre or era of movies? Do you want motivational, because there are a lot of sports movies that are motivational. (Rudy, The Rookie, The Blind Side, etc.) Let me know and I can come up with more ideas. I am a movie junkie.

Michelle said...

This is for the teachers. There isn't a particular era, just Movies in general. Every school year I pick a theme I use to motivate our school all year. We'll do games, bulletin boards, activities, etc... around the theme. One year we did "Sailing" and our motto was Sailing into another great year! Once our theme was sports and we got the teachers sports like shirts and our motto was "Teaming towards a Successful Year!". We did our things in teams that year. Our motto and activities can be as creative as we can get. :) That's the fun part! The hard part is trying to get the creative juices flowing :( Thanks for your comments! :)

Lynn Proctor said...

my daughter suggests freedom writers---i haven't seen it!