Monday, May 28, 2012

Family Fun Weekend

We enjoyed a great weekend with family and friends at the beach.  We started early and camped out.  It was a very nice and relaxing weekend.  Some of the glimpses of the day are here.  I didn't get too many photos because my camera messed up on me while we were there.


My son rides a friend's jetski for the first time.
My niece after a day of fun.
Our wonderful friends-The Castros
My husband and I making faces.
Yes, he is still making faces. 
Okay...here we go...all smiles.
The girls hanging out.
S'more time with the kids is always the icing on the cake at evening time.  
I hope your weekend was a fun one too!  It is always a great one when we get together with family and friends.  Look out for 10 Things to Smile about May tomorrow!  Lots of good things to be thankful for in May.

No comments: