Tuesday, May 22, 2012

8 1/2 days and now counting...

I am reaching the end of the school year and boy has it been a year. First time around as the "big chief" and I was on a roller coaster ride all year long. One of my superiors said to me a few days ago "you made it....you survived!" I tell her ssshh...don't say that too loud just yet. We still have two more weeks! Ha! Let's just say if it was going to happen, it did...that was my inner self motto this year. Things are still going on and I have a story for just about every week! I must say the j-o-b was a lot more than I expected, however nothing that I couldn't handle with my weekend downtime and prayer. All in all, I really do love where I am and wouldn't change it for the world. I have lots of plans and goals to reach and I will just take each year one at a time. :)

So, there are 8 1/2 days left and I just started counting today. I know I should be glad that it is almost over, but in a sense it's a bittersweet time. I can't say..."I'm a rookie" any longer. It's like I'm fully responsible now! Haha! No excuses! Not that I ever really gave any, but it was still the card in my back pocket I could pull out during extreme emergencies?! So, what do I do with my last 8 1/2 days???? A whole heck of a lot!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

those last 8 1/2 days should be a breeze, right? You got through the riff!