Sunday, February 26, 2012

Today

Today started off with a sleep in.  Seems with the new j-o-b I look forward to weekend sleep ins so much more.  After getting up and energy flowing, I decided to wake the kids and get them to help with the chores. Amazingly, it didn't take much for them to get up and help.  I threw out the "first one to get up gets to choose their chore" card.  Works all the time for at least my son. :)  During their chores, I made a nice breakfast with eggs, bacon and waffles.  The kids were pleased.

After the family chore/cooking time was ended they preceded to their rooms and I began to blog stalk!  Seeing that I have the A to Z challenge coming up, I wanted to surf around to see how many the list has crept up to now.  Also, I wanted to visit some sites to get the flow of the challenge going.  There are so many interesting sites out there to conquer and I am looking forward to getting the challenge going.  I am still undetermined as to a theme or random thoughts.  It seems everyone is getting their plan ready for April, so I suppose I better begin to get a more concrete plan myself.  :)  Until then happy blogging!

   


2 comments:

Gossip_Grl said...

Thanks and I left ya a little blog gift, but you must pick it up on my blog. : )

Michelle said...

Thanks Gossip Girl! :)