Sunday, February 5, 2012

April 2012 Challenge A to Z


I saw this challenge and decided to take it up. I always love a good challenge.  This will be a challenge since I am not too use to blogging daily.  Funny thing is when you do things over and over for a specific time, it becomes habit.  Hence the phrase..."repetition is the mother of retention."  So, this will be really interesting if daily blogging becomes a "habit."

With the A to Z Challenge, I am to write on topics from A to Z each day in April except for Sundays. However, April 1st is on a Sunday, so this will be an exception to the rule. I'm curious to see how I can do. I'm still undecided on whether it is going to be themed or stick to random somethings? I'm trying to use the tips I read and make them, fit my style.

So, look out for it in April! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm excited to do the challenge as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog!