Monday, September 23, 2013

Life... Lately

Monday, September 23: A "life lately" post. What you're up to, how you're feeling, how you're doing on your goals, etc. Bonus points for great photos!

I have so much on my mind lately where to begin?  What am I up to?  How am I feeling? 

Overwhelmed, preoccupied, celebratory and prayerful...

Overworked! Seriously, there has not been enough time in the day to get my work done.  So, there have been lots of late nights.  Still trying to get my bering to organize myself, but then I'm thrown even more things to cover and before you know it I'm back in a frenzy again.  


My thoughts have been heavy on our next move of buying a new home.  That's in the pre-work stage. Crossing our fingers and saying our prayers that by next summer we'll be in the midst of our plans.  Have lots of ideas on what I want our home to be like.  I can't wait to get there.   


My thoughts have also been weighing on whether to have another baby.  Yes....I know I should be glad my kids are quite grown and I have all this "freedom."  But I also know time is darn near closing in on me and it's now or never.  I miss having a younger child in my life.  I've always loved children.  It's no wonder I didn't have more children.  I did have my first born quite young.  I went through college and graduate school while my children were growing up.  So, I do know it never seemed like there was a right time to have anymore children.  Now that I am settled in my career and living comfortably, it seems something is missing.  Only God knows.  My prayers for finding the answer to my quest come daily.


We just celebrated my mom's 65th birthday.  It was a surprise dinner party at the house.  It turned out wonderful!  She was pleasantly surprised.  

My goals to exercise more and be healthy has fallen.  I need a pick me up!  Fast!

Enjoying this challenge! 





No comments: