Friday, May 3, 2013

Dern Skeeters!

Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable

One of several things make me uncomfortable. Mosquitos! In the summer heat, mosquitoes can get the best of us.  They are irritating, dangerous, and pesky.  It is difficult to enjoy a summer evening outside without those pesky little creatures taken up space.  You tend to jump around and start slapping yourself from those dern things!  I don't like wearing repellent on my body because I'm always afraid of getting it on my hands and then my hands end up near my mouth.  YUCK!  I hold off as much as possible until I absolutely  have to wear the OFF perfume.  

If you have young children, it can be worst since mosquitoes really love attacking little ones and leaving their faces and bodies filled with little red bumps that make them feel so yucky and look like they just got beat up.  Then you have to worry about mosquito bites that are deathly dangerous should they bite you or your children.  All the OFF! and scented mosquito repellent does not make it 100% clear of them hanging around.

Get ready!  The summer time is almost near and it will soon be Skeeter nation!

post signature

No comments: