Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fears

Day 7, Tuesday: The thing(s) you're most afraid of

I am most of afraid of...

Heights. Regrets. And driving in stormy weather.

I've always had a fear of heights. I really didn't realize how bad it was until once when my husband needed help on the roof when he was putting up Christmas lights. I got out on the roof through our bedroom window. When o turned around to get back in the window, I literally froze! I couldn't move one bit! I yelled out to him "I can't move!!" He had to come and help me back in. It was crazy!

I don't ever want to have regrets. I want to grow old, sit on my rocker on our front porch and say "wow! What a ride!" And not "wow! Wish I had done..."

I'm very nervous and I mean very nervous driving in the rain. I don't even like driving when it's just raining a little, but stormy weather-no way! I will drive the slowest speed possible and I don't care if I'm going too slow for you. I do manage to get all the way to the right though so that I a, out of the way for you speedy drivers who like to test the rain with your speed.

These are my fears. Always have been and most likely always will.

post signature

No comments: