Lately...
 |
| Sunset on our way to my brother's house |
 |
| Celebrated my nephew's 12th birthday |
 |
| Celebrated my grandmother's 42x2 (according to her) birthday |
 |
| Three generations...my daughter was missing and it would have been 4 :( |
 |
| Got my haircut and color by my daughter's friend! |
 |
| Hanging out with my son |
 |
| Visited Galveston |
 |
| Swimming at the pool with my daughter-Labor Day weekend |
 |
My cousin's birthday balloons
 |
| We released the balloons in honor of what would have been my cousin's 24th birthday. |
And..... |
Visited The Rainforest Cafe for a late night dinner in Galveston.
Yes, it's been a busy few weeks. It's non-stop at work and these are just some of the precious moments I got to squeeze in between it all. Whew! You'd think I was running a marathon lately! Nope! Just living life the best I know how...and feeling quite blessed all the while...
No comments:
Post a Comment