Sunday, September 16, 2012

Teaching....again :)


I can't believe what I did today!  I know I say I have a hectic schedule...and I do!  I really do!  But, I couldn't help myself.  Today I went to drop off my high school son for his catechism class.  There was a LONG line of people waiting to be told where their child's class was going to be for the year.  I managed my way to the front and before I could ask where my son belongs, I hear the director over the CCE program tell several parents "sorry there is not a teacher for that class, please give us a call later this week to see if that changes."  After hearing him say that over and over again, it gave me a stronger urge to step up.  (Luckily, my son had a teacher!) So, I decided to step up to teach CCE at the elementary level.  I am so excited, but also nervous!  I hope I am not getting in over my head with everything I have to do.  I guess the plus is that I don't have little ones to worry about so that takes that pressure off of me having to worry about a sitter?  I did do this a LONG time ago so it isn't totally new.  Regardless, I am excited to TEACH again.  And what good blessing it is to teach about my faith?!  Looks like I was placed there for a reason....Stay tuned!

No comments: