These pictures below were from my drive to my son's school this morning. It was a bit scary! I don't like driving in the rain one bit. I'd much rather be home. Days like these are days I wish I had an SUV.
Can you imagine being in a small size car and driving between these two towers?
So, I have a few things on my mind. Work is one, since I will be going back in a few weeks and getting into the regular routine again. But first let me talk about my 30 day challenge. You know I love a challenge! I'm not as active as I want to be...so I challenged myself to do 30 miles in 30 days. I wonder if I can do this? I'm on day 4 now which makes me feel safe to talk about it. What is the rule about how many times you have to do something to make it a habit? Well, not only do I want to be more active, but I also want to be more healthy. So, I'm even doing my best to stay on a 1200 calorie a day plan, not a diet...but a plan. I don't like to say diets because I don't like them. They are too restrictive. As soon as you go one one you want everything you can't have. With this, I can have what I want, but I just have to keep it under 1200. If my plan works, I won't just be more active, but the bonus is I will be more fit. Hope I can pull this off!
This thing is not always my friend...but I'm going to try and at least play nice.
I found this to be so cute with my name on it. This is one of those picnic blankets. Cute don't ya think?! Yes, even the bags can be personalized!
If you see something you like, click on my Thirty-one button on the left. :)
Hope you all are enjoying your summer! And while you are at it....tell me what's on your mind?







No comments:
Post a Comment