*On a side note...I'd like to give special thanks to Britt @ Designed to Inspire who gave me a blog makeover that I just love! Thanks for your time and patience Britt!
Here we go...
If you really knew ME....
You'd know that I talk a lot with my hands. I never noticed how much until I was interviewing someone and they couldn't help, but watch my hands more than my eyes! It was driving me crazy! I need to work on that.
You'd know I was a teen mom.
You'd know that my family means the world to me. I am very protective when it comes to them.
You'd know that I love being an aunt and I have 5 nieces that I just adore!! Each one of them has something about them that reminds me of my daughter when she was their age. I can just hug on them forever. My nephews are my boys...I love those crazy kids too!
You'd know that I have a very supportive and loving husband who isn't afraid of anything. I admire this about him. Our life is so adventurous and fun because of him. I probably would be living a boring life if it wasn't for him always making me try new things. I love this about him.
You'd know that I get emotional when it comes to my kids growing up.
You'd know that I fear flying, but I still do it.
You'd know that I love books and own enough books to open up a bookstore. I wonder if actual books will ever become an 'antique' item one day? If so, I'd become a wealthy person!
You'd know that I love learning about history and how things used to be. I love all things classic-anything from the 1950's and earlier I find is quite interesting. Things seemed to be so simple.
You'd know that I have a great love for children. I love teaching them new things. I love their perspective on things. If you want to know the absolute truth about anything, ask a child.
You'd know that my dream trip would be to spend a week or two in New York. Second would be an extended stay on any of the islands in the Caribbean-Curacao, St. Lucia, Virgin Islands, St. Croix etc... heck...why not all?
You'd know that I never liked being tall, even though everyone always tells me it is such a blessing to have the height.
You'd know that my car radio is usually set to country music stations.
You'd know that I love being home or on a beach. I think I will buy a beach house. That will knock these two out in a heartbeat.
You'd know that nothing stops me from doing what I want to do. I set my goals and somehow make them work. Barriers do not exist in my world.
You'd know that I treasure my friendships with my girlfriends. Each one has their own unique characteristics that I admire about them.
You'd know that I can't watch violent movies. I will literally cover my eyes during the parts.
You'd know that I love anything with chocolate, yet it makes me sleepy. I have to eat it in small pieces and even then I will begin to nod off. Please don't give me a brownie! I'll be gone for the night!
You'd know that I get terribly nervous speaking in front of adults, even though I do this daily as part of my job. Who would have "thunk" it?
You'd know that one of my weaknesses is butter popcorn at the movies. I can eat almost a whole bucket so I avoid going to the movies just so I don't do this.
You'd know that I have a LOVE for purses and bags. I have more purses and bags than I do shoes and maybe even clothes.
You'd know that my idea of a good night would include my husband and I hanging out outside with a fire going, cold drinks, country music playing and good conversation that lasts all night.
You'd know that I am a bargain shopper, but I will spend top dollar on bags, purses, hair products, and books.
There I go......out in the open.........
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:
Thanks Michelle!! I had a blast doing your blog :) Thank you for being patient with me!! :) I'm glad you like the design!!
I'm also very loyal to my family and adore chocolate. Unfortunately I'm currently on a diet, so my chocolate intake is very low. :-(
Still, I just keep thinking of how good I'll look in the summer.
I love country too! And yes there is something simple and very intriguing about the past and I sometimes wish I lived in simpler times too.
I want popcorn and chocolate now! I think I must be hungry
Stay motivated Misha! Yes Emmy-my two guilty indulgences: chocolate and popcorn! I think I am craving them now. :)
Post a Comment