I've learned a long time ago to not ask why. I've also learned that everything happens for a reason. The one thing I am trying to grasp is the reality that life can truly change from one day to the next.
My little cousin was called to be one of God's angels this past weekend. This was very unexpected. She was a month shy of turning 24. She left behind a dear sweet son, loving brother and her beautiful parents.
Many of our family members are taking this very hard. She was the first we have lost in our family since we lost our grandfather.
May she rest in peace among the angels. May time and prayer help ease the pain of those that loved her.
Love you lil cuz...

2 comments:
So sorry to hear about your loss.
She looks like she was a wonderful person. Thinking about and praying for your family.
Thank you Misha
Post a Comment