Thursday, September 2, 2010
unanswered prayers
Everyday I learn something new. This week has been a real eye opener to lessons I have learned so far in life. When people say "everything happens for a reason," I truly with all my heart believe this to be true. God has a different clock he uses. It doesn't run the same as ours does with hours and minutes. It runs more like weeks and years or like nights and days. He has reason and a season for all of our trials and tribulations. If we are patient and step back and let him take the lead, we just might see the grand picture. It is even more neat to see blessings happen to other people. When you see why things turn out the way they do and then you realize the reason behind it-now that makes you even more humble internally. Unanswered prayers are God's blessings in disguise. I believe my time on this earth has a reason and a season. I may not place all the piecies of the puzzle together until the end. However, one thing is for certain-I will truly be a blessed and grateful person for the life I was given because only God knows that I was the best person there was to live the life that he has given unto me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment