Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Morning with Julia Grace

I have several nieces.  Today I got the pleasure of having my youngest niece Julia Grace at my house.  Her mom (my sister) was taking Julia's older sisters to the Rodeo carnival so, she stayed the night.  Julia and I got up and got dressed and took a walk to the park and had a play date-just she and I.  I captured these moments today...








































I really enjoyed my morning with Julia Grace.  Makes me miss my kids at this age so much

post signature

3 comments:

Zoanna said...

She is adorable! Those cheeks! I miss my kids at that age, too, and am waiting for grandchilchildren. But thankfully we just found out I am having a niece in August!, i found your blog via A to Z, by the way. I asked my son to pick a number between 1 and 1800 andhe picked 900. That is how I landed how and i'm glad i did!

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

awhhhh! seriously, she is so stinkin' cute, love her little face!! Just came across your blog, excited to catch up on the rest of your posts! :)

-karly

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Glad you enjoyed it!