Sunday, October 28, 2012
Jeans Brand
Not everyone can style just about every pair of jeans. As a matter of fact, I don't know anyone who can just put on any pair and rock them? We, and I do mean us ladies have that particular brand of jeans we like. They fit us how we want. They are snug, loose, boot cut, straight leg, etc...whichever your pleasure.
I still haven't bought into the secretly slender jeans. Really? They just push every thing up and then you have another problem-muffin top. So, why did I choose to tell you about jeans today? Because I was excited to find my brand! I've tried the Levy's and the others...but was not too happy.
The jeans brand Ana are cute, stylish, boot cut, and ever so comfortable! I found them at JCP. Loving my jeans brand. What jeans brand do you swear by?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree that some jeans make you look like you have a muffin-top.
www.modernworld4.blogspot.com
Post a Comment